What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先試訂貨?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.優良的質量和較低的價格有助于推產品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決于你們的價格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 謝謝你詢價。為了便于我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最后確認為準。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我們的報價都是FOB價。